[ic] Newbie: Encountered a logout error - Is solution correct?

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Aug 16 09:20:25 EDT 2007

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke at linuxia.de):
> Jo-Ellen Mathews wrote:
> >Solution:
> >========
> >When looking at the other files in the pages/member directory, the
> >'tmp' ITL tag is used for the members_only variable instead of 'set'.
> >I changed all three lines above to use tmp instead of set, and now I
> >get a successful logout from the "Saved Carts" page. Same thing with
> >the delete_addresses.html page.
>
> Using [tmpn] instead of [set] is the correct solution. Thanks for your
> investigations !

Thanks, Jo-Ellen, for finding this bug. [tmpn] is slightly better than
[tmp] because it doesn't do an extra interpolation phase, but that
doesn't change the fact that you found and fixed the problem for us.

Thanks for doing that so early in your Interchange career, and we hope
that Interchange does a good job for you!

It has now been fixed in CVS -- with credit to you -- and will make
it into the next release.

--
Mike Heins

-- Wernher Von Braun