[ic] Re: PayPal Website Payments Pro support

Bill Jones wljone00 at kenetek.com
Fri Aug 24 18:43:52 EDT 2007

I emailed Erik Fantasia, who wrote the Vend::Payment::PaypalPro module
and he pointed me to a site that has quite a bit of information on how
to implement this module.  It answers all the questions I had regarding
implementation:

http://erikfantasia.wordpress.com/paypal

However, there are two files referenced by that page that are no longer
available there, paypal_api.tag and payment.html. He also does not have
a copy.  Does anyone have a copy of those files they could send me?

Thanks,

Bill