[ic] 301ing robots accessing a session

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:56:23 EDT 2007

I'd like to 301 redirect any robot that accesses one of my pages with
a session ID in the URI.  This could happen from the spider following
a link to one of my pages from another site which includes the session
ID.

The session ID is the only query string I use at all, so that could
make it simpler.  I can use [data session spider] to make the spider
determination and [bounce status="301"] to redirect, but how can I
determine if a session ID or (alternatively) a query string is
included with the request?

- Grant