[ic] re: installing it on MAC Desktop?

Bill Carr bill at worldwideimpact.com
Tue Dec 18 11:54:05 EST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 10:57 AM, Announcements from Emerald CIty Music
Productions, Inc. wrote:

> HI Can INterchange be installed on my Desktop MAC? I"d like to
> install it and then upload the catalog and make it look pretty and
> get it to work before I upload it to my server.. is this possible?
> and if so .. what do I need to do this? where to start?
Yes, I run my development version of Interchange on my MBP with MySQL
and Apache. Mac OS X comes with Perl and Apache so you should be well
on your way. I'd start by getting control of your web server. Make
sure you know where its configuration file is, that you can make
changes to it. Make sure you know how to restart Apache. Also create a
non Interchange test page and make sure you can view it with your
browser. Once you have good command of the web server, hook up
Interchange.

Bill Carr
bill at worldwideimpact.com