[ic] Froogle

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Feb 6 09:45:31 EST 2007

>I've been sending the same feed to froogle for quite some time.
>Didn't want to have to dig into google base as I didn't the
>advantage for myself.
>Basically I cobbled together code using IC tags including Perl
>to create my froogle feed file and I agree... Complying with the
>new required fields should not be that big a deal using IC
>
>Jon

It appears Google integration is becoming more accepted - I may have
to research this a little further, it may even offer better
incentives than current credit card providers. Has anyone looked into
adding the Google API into IC?
http://checkout.google.com/seller/integrate.html

I have the new google base database created and uploaded, but it will
take some time adding the new requirements to properly designate each
item, since they all do not fall into the same category.

Thanks,
Steve