[ic] PaypalExpress module

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Feb 14 20:01:04 EST 2007

"Lyn St George" <lyn at zolotek.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:21:23 +0000, Kevin Walsh wrote:
> > Steve Graham <icdev at mrlock.com> wrote:
> > > Route paypalexpress  <<EOF
> > >          master            1
> > >          cascade           "log main copy_user"
> > >          empty             1
> > >          supplant          1
> > >          counter_tid       logs/tid.counter
> > >          write_tables      "inventory userdb transactions orderline"
> > >          transactions      '__TRANSACTION_TABLES__'
> > >          email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
> > > EOF
> > >
> > > comments?
> > > It is basically a copy of the default route, I guess this is for
> > > further customization.
> > >
> > > Kevin,
> > > The example route needed in catalog.cfg needs to be added into the
> > > Paypalexpress instructions if it looks ok.
> > >
> > I have modified the docs to add the Route, as described above.  Thanks.
> > I'll monitor the thread, and make further changes if required.
> >
> Something's odd here. I have several installations of this module
> and not one of them uses this. They just need the payment route
> as specified in the docs, and use the standard logging the same
> way that all other payment modules do.

You're right.  Come to think of it, that is weird.  The paypalexpress
Route is not an order route - it's supposed to be a list of payment
module settings.  I've adjusted the docs to get rid of the order
route until this is cleared up.

I've not used the module yet, so I can only go with what I'm told works
for others.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz