[ic] Check Status URL Missing on email receipt

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Jan 1 12:39:23 EST 2007

Quoting Michael Curtis (MichaelC at glcweb.co.uk):
> Hi all
>
> When checking the demo site on the 22nd Dec, I processed an order and when the email receipt came through there was an option to check order status as per the below
> ----------------------
> Always reference your order number when calling for a status.
> Or you can check status via this URL:
>
> http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/process.html?mv_username=U00003&mv_password=123456&mv_click=Login&mv_todo=return&mv_nextpage=query%2fcheck_orders
>
> Remember, you can always visit our site at:
>
> http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1
>

> I was, as they say ...................well impressed!!
>
> ----------------------
>
> But....I have not been able to replicate this on my devel systems (5.4.1 & 5.5.0) and more depressingly, as of today, on the Interchange demo site!!.  The email receipt now displays the below
>
> Always reference your order number when calling for a status.
>
> You can visit your account maintenance page to check order status.
>
> Remember, you can always visit our site at:
>
> http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1

If you were to place an "anonymous" order, you should get the same thing
on the demo as before.

When you were previously logged in, you don't get the precise link. We
could, I suppose, include a link to the order summary page.

--
Mike Heins

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?