[ic] Postgres + Debian error

Rene Hertell interchange at hertell.com
Tue Jan 2 11:15:51 EST 2007

Hi All,

First i want to wish everyone a happy new(er) year to everybody :-)

Then to my problem.

I have a fresh Interchange CVS-installation running on Debian Sarge,
Postgres and an unthreaded local perl. I installed IC-kitchensink
CPAN-packages, and I now have the demo shop running fine,

except for one thing: I can't create an account using the new_account
page. i get the following error after hitting Create account "Cannot log
in after new account creation: Invalid user name or password.", and in
the catalogs error-log i get this error:

set_row error as called by Vend::Table::DBI: DBD::Pg::db do failed:
ERROR:  null value in column "password" violates not-null constraint

Any hint in any direction would be apreciated :-)

Best Regards,

René