[ic] Which Linux are you using?

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Tue Jan 16 16:52:53 EST 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Sam Nguyen wrote:
> My company is currently running Interchange 5.4.1 on Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux, but we are thinking of switching to a different distro (right now
> thinking Ubuntu or SUSE). May I ask which Linux distributions you are
> all using to run your Interchange in production, and how that is working
> for you? Thanks!

I have been using the threaded perl on OpenSUSE 10.2 with out any
problems.  I am thinking of adding interchange to the build service so
others can use the rpm's/YaST2 to install it.  Currently I use
checkinstall after a source install.  I have on client using SUSE 10.1 on
a threaded perl with 12 sites and about 4000 orders a day without
problems.  YMMV.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047