[ic] Email Tag with Attached Zip File

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Jan 24 15:16:07 EST 2007

Frank Reitzenstein <frank at goldissue.com> wrote:
> I managed to get this email sent from receipt.html, but there is neither
> attachment nor error in the log:
>
> [email
> from="__ORDERS_TO__"
> to="[value email]"
> subject="Your E-book Purchase from __COMPANY__"
> attach="download/lgfgplusbonus.zip"
> ]
> Thankyou for your e-book purchase. Please find a copy attached.
> [/email]
>
> Have I overlooked something?

Make sure that you have the MIME::Lite Perl module installed and check
both the global and local error.log files for messages coming from this
tag call.

I assume that the usual suspects have all been rules out.  For instance,
the named file must exist (relative to the website's installation
directory) and must be readable by the Interchange user etc.

I also assume that you have an up-to-date Interchange installation
(5.4.0 or later).

I note that the [email] tag's "attach" parameter is not documented
anywhere yet.  I'll address that when I get a moment.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz