[ic] Weird Buy Button Problem

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 23:16:08 EDT 2007

My cart uses IC 5.0.0 but has pieces left over from 4.8.6.
I utilize the stock alert feature someone provided a while ago.
Everything I do uses options because every product has a size.

If I have 4 or more options for a product and the 4th item is out of
stock meaning the Request link is displayed and if you try to Buy the
3rd item nothing loads into the basket.  If I reduce the item count for
the product (i.e. 3 sizes versus 4) and the 3rd (last) item is out of
stock so it has Request then the 2nd item (was 3rd item when there
is 4) will load into the basket just fine. Or if I add inventory for the

4th item which then displays the Buy button then the 3rd item will be
loaded into the basket just fine.

I get a strong feeling there is some sort of max quantity some where
but I can't seem to find it. Anyone recall encountering such a situation
?
I've searched and can't find it. Any guidance on this appreciated.

Jon