[ic] Google Checkout

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Fri Jun 1 11:54:27 EDT 2007

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:37:42 -0500, Steve Graham wrote:

>At 08:03 AM 5/31/2007, you wrote:
>
>>Are there any open source or available-to-purchase Google Checkout
>>integrations available for Interchange?
>
>Thanks for the reply....
>
>Instead of spending the time to do this myself, and/or paying for
>some custom work, is there any interest in a joint funded project to
>get some generic Google Cart code into the IC demo framework?
>Something like the paypalexpress module submitted by  Lyn St George?

Are you also asking if I would do it? I  looked at this a while
ago but haven't had the spare time for it. Of course if you
motivated me sufficiently then the time would be made. Looks
like about a day or so's work, including all the odd bits of the
API (notifications of charge backs and so), but I'd do it reasonably
cheaply if it were donated to Interchange as part of the deal.
Over to you ....