[ic] content editor file list

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Mon Jun 4 17:24:58 EDT 2007

Marko Kuzio writes:

> hi list,
>
> is it possible defined html pages in the admin interface - content
> - contentlist to hide?
>
> i dont like displaying the flypage on the content_editor.
>
> thx.

Hi I've had a quick glance and it probably is not possible to just hide
flypage.html  ...  The display of the content list is done by the UI tag
with the name file_navigator.tag  ... It is possible to feed this tag a
regexp to filter out for example flypage.html, but by doing this it will
introduce some other things (for example displaying the full path to your
files, and perhaps more files than are showing now).

To feed the regexp to the tag you can add form tags to be sent on when you
open de Content Editor (click on the red 'edit' on the same line as Content
in the admin, click on 'Content' menu item, add the form values (such as
action, find, find_action) - save and publish. The next time you click on
Content it will show you a different set of files. Perhaps if you tinker
enough with regexps (or have a good read in file_navigator.tag) you could
have it display those files you actually want to be seeing.

CU,

Gert

Hi I think this might be possible, the content list is being created using
the UI_tag  file_navigator.tag  ... From what I saw with a quick glance, you
can specify some regexp deciding what it should and should not be adding to
the list to display.  You can pass this on in the [file-navigator] tag on
the content editor page. I don't have time to look into it more currently,
sorry.

CU,

Gert