[ic] IPs that change with every access

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:12:58 EDT 2007

I was looking at [env HTTP_COOKIE] at it looks like my MV_SESSION_ID
cookie is composed of my session ID and my IP address.  I've been
studying my logs a lot lately, and there are a fair amount of accesses
made by IP addresses that change with every access, usually just the
end portion of the IP address.  Most of these accesses are clearly
robots, but some of them are clearly not.  Is IC able to keep track of
a user's session properly when their IP changes with each access?

- Grant