[ic] IPs that change with every access

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Jun 23 21:47:00 EDT 2007

On 06/23/2007 04:02 PM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

IC does check the IP address if the session is not cookie based, so
spoofing the cookie would be required to hijack the session, unless
someone can guess the session ID of someone else on the same IP (think a
NAT situation such as a cyber cafe) or you disable or weaken IP checking
via one of the config directives mentioned by Kevin earlier.

Peter