[ic] Catalog v.s. admin: locale change

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Mon Jun 25 11:48:00 EDT 2007

Dear All,

With every order we save the locale under which the
order is placed. Doing so enables us to print the invoice
(and packing list) in the customer's locale.

Unfortunately one problem occurs:
In the admin it seems not possible to change the locale on the fly.
In other words the [setlocale] tag does not work....
The only way getting the invoice and packing list print in the
corresponding locale is to login with the locale set on the login page.

What could we do in order to be able to print a bunch of invoices
in one go, all with their own locale?

Many thanks for any pointers.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting