[ic] Paypal Module Debugging

William Fiore william.fiore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:00:32 EST 2007

Thanks to the help of Lyn and Steve I have the Paypal module working.
There are still a couple of small items I need to debug.

1) The "pptransactionid", "pprefundtransactionid" and
"ppcorrelationid" don't seem to be populating in the transaction
table. Should they?

2) Customers do not receive an email receipt when Paypal Checkout is used.

3) As of right now customers can change the shipping address when they
leave Paypal and go back to the paypalcheckout.html page. Is it a good
idea to make this non-editable and only ship to confirmed shipping
addresses?

Thank you

Bill