[ic] Idea for "Interchange server is unavailable"

Lars Tode lars.tode at bpanet.de
Thu May 3 13:25:12 EDT 2007

Hi list,

sometimes I had to shutdown the Interchange server (working at the
database, server configuration ...).
In normal case i write a message like "Dear customer, because of
maintaince our shop is temporarly unavailable ...." and change the
redirect in the httpd.conf to that index - file.
The idea is now that you can configure that message. For example while
you create the catalog, the user can enter which html file should be
used as source for that message. If he enter a path to a html file, the
message in the source are replaced with the content of that file.

What did you think?

Regards,

Lars