[ic] Interchange UPS Zone file change and update

Greg R. grasberry at razcon.com
Wed May 9 20:01:26 EDT 2007

Thanks, I have changed the UPS_ORIGIN in variables.txt to our zip but that
does not seem to change the shipping charges (still looks to be 450 zip
calculations vice 910 etc) when an item is purchased nor in the Menu option
Administration->Commerce->Shipping->"upsg:" UPS Ground" -> Edit Method ->
UPS Zone chart - >450 is the only option not 910 etc.

Does anyone know where to change this UPS Zone chart setting or if that is
where the UPS shipping calc zone chart is updated from?

Here is some data on my current settings:

SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE  is set to upsg
UPS_ORIGIN  is set to 92009
UPS_POSTCODE_FIELD is set to zip

Table edit Country Table for US United States  for Shipping modes are set to
free_or_upsg upsb upsr pm upsg