[ic] Orders to countries which have no states/provinces ?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Nov 5 09:31:45 EST 2007

Name, City, State all require 1-40 characters ... So
Name: X
City: X
Would be valid in SkipJacks book ...
Why would those fields be more 'required' than State?

Just wondering if it matters for the payment processor, or just for the
person dealing with it to be able to send the goods or bill to the correct
address? So what I the deciding factor if something would be required for
the Module?

CU,

Gert