[ic] Working with products and displaying specials, store logo

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Nov 6 03:35:24 EST 2007

Setting Random to 'Yes'  will result in the amount of results set with
'size'

Through the admin:
- 'Content' (top navigation)
- index.html
- components (sub navigation)
- Component cross ->  change Random order?  To Yes
- Component cross ->  change number of selections to your value
  Probably you want to change number of columns to the same number
- Save (just below it)
- Publish (somewhere closer to the top of the page)

Now you will have the amount as set in the component. Aparently it does not
Calculate the widths correctly so each <td>  has width 100%  ....

What exactly happens with the random is not totally clear to me, but also
not much time to look into it further.

CU,

Gert