[ic] Problem is standard store welcome page

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Wed Nov 14 02:23:20 EST 2007

Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]
I'm still not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can not get it to work
on either on the demo, or my store.

Here is what I have done.  Loged in as admin.   Click go to catalog.  On
the left hand side of the screen is a "menu" of catagories that you can
click on to bring up the items in that catagory.  Right under the list
is a button for edit menu.  I click that.  Brings up the menu editor.  I
choose Menu Loader, leave everything at default and it brings up new
list.  In my catalog it has a bunch of different catagories.  On the
demo I delete a few items from the list that is created. Make sure it is
set to save as the index menu and hit publish.

    * Menu 'index' saved to file include/menus/index.txt. Active on next
      access.
    * Successfully wrote 67 lines to tree index.

I then click go to catalog, and the old menu is still there with the
catagories that I deleted.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Kim