[ic] Red Hat & Interchange

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Thu Nov 15 10:05:24 EST 2007

Hello Steve,

I have been running Interchange on Fedora/Redhat for 8 years. I don't
know how it relates to your operating system. It is wonderfully stable
and reliable and performs well. However I am doing some serious
ecommerce from a PC at home on a fast adsl connection.

When I lost my power supply recently just after office hours and had to
stay up for 30 hours turning my pc into a server I realised what a black
art it is. I can honestly say that I have never had the same results
twice installing non threaded perl, and Mike's Kitchen sink or any other
way of building the required perl libraries. However I am not as facile
with the whole thing as I used to be, because operating systems and perl
has changed, and as I said it runs reliably for years, and I just get
out of practice,

Regards,

Frak Reitzenstein.