[ic] Paypal Module - need one to work

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Sat Nov 17 10:57:37 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-13-11 at 07:26 +0000, Lyn St George wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:10:45 -0500, Norm Dressler wrote:
>

> >Further to the last email on this, I've gotten to the point where I
> >think I'm stuck.
> >
> >I created a button on my finalize.html page that calls
> >paypalsetrequest.html.  When clicked, I don't get an error in the log
> >files at all but do get this:
> >(paypalexpress): Paypal has failed to respond correctly - please use
> >postal billing and we will contact you for a manual PayPal payment.
> >
> >on the checkout page and the system returns me to checkout.  The wording
> >on the above is slightly different from the default because I modified
> >the text in the paypalexpress.pm module.
> >
> >I'm not certain where to look for errors, suggestions please!
>
> If you enable debugging within the module, by uncommenting
> line 260:
> # use SOAP::Lite +trace;
> and run IC in the foreground, then you will get shedloads of
> debugging on your screen.
>
> >Norm
>
> -
> Lyn

I had to add the line in to get the debug info.  I am using the latest
downloaded from your site.

Regardless, it was a huge help.  It told me my currency wasn't supported
-- I was using USD|CAD for US and CAN dollars.  I changed it to USD and
it works fine.  Since I really only want to take payment is USD as that
is the price listed on the site, I'm going to leave it at that.

Thanks for the help.

Norm