[ic] still having problems getting new debian install working correctly

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Tue Oct 16 11:20:10 EDT 2007

I am still having problems getting a new interchange install working on
a debian system.  Interchange and the standard catalog have been
installed from the debian packages.

I had the system up and running last night and was able to start
customizing the standard catalog.  Now, when I try to access the
interchange server, I get a message saying "We're sorry, the Interchange
server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
try again soon."

If I try starting the interchange server I get an error "
www:~# /etc/init.d/interchange start
Starting Interchange Server: Duplicate usertag breadcrumbs found
In line 189 of the configuration file 'usertag/standard/breadcrumbs.tag':

Duplicate usertag breadcrumbs found
In line 189 of the configuration file 'usertag/standard/breadcrumbs.tag':

Then it seems that the interchange server shuts back down.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can do to get interchange
running so I can finish working on my store?

Thanks