[ic] Problem is standard store welcome page

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Sat Oct 27 16:10:15 EDT 2007

I have a new install running the debian packages with the standard
store.  I am trying to modify the standard store to to handle my
business, but I am having a strange problem.  I have edited the welcome
screen and the menu on the left side of that screen, but my modified
version does not show up live.  If I go back into the edit mode, it
shows what I changed it to, not what is displaying.

Any suggestions on how to get this corrected?

http://www.jensalt.com/cgi-bin/ic/standard