[ic] Re: IC Upgrade 5.2.0 -> 5.5.2

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Oct 29 17:07:22 EST 2007

On 10/29/2007 07:17 AM, Grant wrote:
>> I've updated to a nightly build of 5.5.2 from 5.2.0 and everything
>> looks great except for a couple new messages when starting the daemon.
>>  I get:
>>
>> Running with old signals.

This is normal and is just a status message, not an error message.

>> Database variable scalar parameter VARIABLE.TXT redefined to 'TAB', was TAB.
>>
>> I tried changing the TAB definition in dbconf/mysql/variable.dbm from
>> TAB to 'TAB' but the message changes to:
>>
>> Database variable scalar parameter VARIABLE.TXT redefined to 'TAB', was 'TAB'.

Not sure about this one, I'd have to dig into the source code to figure
it out, at any rate it appears to be harmless but let us know if it
actually causes any problems.

> I also noticed the process page is now process.html.  Is there any way
> to change that back without affecting the other pages?

What do you mean?  the process page has always been process.

Peter