[ic] Re: Apply changes not working correctly in High Traffic mode

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:30:41 EST 2007

I've stumbled on a solution.  The key seems to be me HouseKeeping setting:

HouseKeeping 20

I changed it to

HouseKeeping 3

and apply changes works every time now.

It seems like the 'apply changes' function requires Interchange to
automatically run housekeeping before the 'reconfiguring' page
refreshes to the info page.  If so it would explain the seemingly
random times apply changes would work with the old config of 20.

Is my assumption close?  I'd really like to understand why this change
fixed things.