[ic] Users complaining about errors

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:21:31 EDT 2007

I've been contacted at least 3 times in the 1-2 weeks by customers who
got a "blank page" or a "broken link" when submitting a form.  I
haven't gotten an email like that before so I'm thinking I've got an
issue here.

There is nothing in error.log, error_log, or ssl_error_log.  The only
thing I can think of would be a timeout due to a locked table since
I'm logging all traffic via mysql, which I've been warned about.  I
haven't seen a timeout or significant response delay myself though.
How would you track this down?

- Grant