[ic] How to remove 'BUY NOW' button from search pages.

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Sep 17 05:13:11 EDT 2007

On 09/16/2007 10:25 PM, Armaghan Saqib wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need only 'Buy List' and want to  remove 'Buy Now' button from search results.
>
> How can I do that?

Assuming that you're running the standard demo you want the
results_buylist component which is in the catroot/templates/components
directory.

You should comment out these lines (enclose in [comment] ... [/comment]:

                                <input type=submit value="[L]BUY
NOW[/L]" onClick="this.form.mv_oi[item-increment].value='[it
em-code]'" class="button2">

Peter