[ic] out-of-the-box Interchange

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Sep 17 08:09:47 EDT 2007

On 09/17/2007 04:58 AM, Robert Maskell wrote:
> Is there a complete out-of-the-box installation of IC that has IC, Apache,
> Perl etc pre-configured?

Not that I'm aware of.

> I just want to build a standalone version on an old Compaq PC to play around
> with IC?

That's a good way to become familiar with IC.  I would recommend that
you install a good Linux distro (I like Centos) and go from there, it
will be good practice since at the end of the day any full retail
installs will really need to be done that way anyways.

If you want some help drop on into the #interchange IRC channel on
irc.icdevgroup.org, there is usually one or more people there who will
be happy to help you out.

Peter