[ic] How to use the accessories tag

David Carr Lists junk at dcarr.org
Fri Apr 4 15:14:27 CDT 2008

I can't decipher the correct way to use the accessories tag for the life of
me.  Please take a look at the following:

In my options DB:
code=00004 [side note: what does code mean here?]
sku=00004
o_group=Picoblades
o_label=Connectors
o_value=None=None*,PCB=Picoblades on PCB
o_widget=select
description=Choose
price=None=0,PCB=10

In my products DB:
sku=00004
option_type=Simple

The tag:
[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1] works but I can't find any
documentation on how to use it.

It seems that the accessories tag is the "way to do it".  I've tried:
[accessories code=[item-field sku] attribute="Picoblades" type=radio]

But that doesn't do anything.  What is the correct way to use the
accessories tag to display an options widget on my page?

Thanks for the help,
David Carr