[ic] order_returns no longer working

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Mon Apr 7 18:54:22 CDT 2008

I recently migrated a foundation catalog to a new server. Most
everything is working well, but for some reason the order_returns table
(mysql) is no longer getting updated.

RMA numbers are issued, and the emails get sent, but no new data is
appearing in the order_returns table. I see nothing of any help in the
error logs.

Before I started the catalog on the new server, I edited:

.../etc/rma.number
and
.../etc/return.number

I guess I'm unsure how these two files differ, nor if I should have
edited them.

Can anyone suggest a troubleshooting method?

Thanks!

DB