[ic] Internal bounce

Bill Carr bill at bottlenose-wine.com
Thu Apr 17 21:17:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

I don't know what or how to call this.

I would like to do something similar to the [bounce] tag without
issuing a redirect to the client. I would like to just say, "Hey
Interchange start over with this other page instead and give that over
to the client." Is there a way to do that? I'm trying to make search
engine friendly URLs.

Is there a way in interchange to have a URL like /product/yellow-tail-
shiraz and then have a page called 'product' that knows about 'yellow-
tail-shiraz' and can do what it needs to do?

Bill Carr
bill at bottlenose-wine.com