[ic] Problem with blank_label

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Apr 21 22:36:10 UTC 2008

blank_label="select
> size"]
> 			[/table-organize]
> 	[/loop]
>
> The blank_label call in item-options seems to do nothing.
>
> There is an example page at http://www.tailwags.com/cgi-
> bin/tailwags/TWBeach3.html
> . I am calling the blank_label on the size for the collars. I REALLY
> need this part of the code to force the customer to make a selection.

If you're using Matrix options there is an example in the demo site that
comes together with Interchange.
The code is on flypage.html

One difference there is that it has 'label=1' set ... I've never used
options so I'm not familiar with the internals.
Nifty piece of code though ;)

CU,

Gert