[ic] UPS Tables in the demo

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Apr 29 13:11:52 UTC 2008

At 07:31 AM 4/29/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>I downloaded the new UPS tables but I have one problem, all of my
>weights are in ounces by default. Is there a particular place I can
>add a formula to convert ounces to Lbs?

I think you can use a formula in the adder, or at_least field of the
shipping.asc file.

Just search adder on icdevgroup.org

I know there used to be a good detailed page for shipping.asc, but I
can't seem to find it to direct you there ..... :(
You also might be able to use a formula on the weight parameter. Just
remember to apply changes after you make any changes to shipping.asc

Steve