[ic] Single IP causes Denial Of Service

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Sun Aug 10 07:22:01 UTC 2008

Not sure if any of this is helpful:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/RobotLimit.html

I've also heard (but not myself implemented) ways that people were
automatically putting naughty IP numbers in their firewall to block them
before reaching your IC site. Perhaps some searches on ICDEVGROUP website
might reveal some solutions to that as well.

CU,

Gert