[ic] Search Pages Broken

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Aug 20 19:14:13 UTC 2008

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/Search_parameters.html

And no I meant:
- first level goes to the search page (and does not work)
- second level goes to the search page (and does not work)
- third level (actual products)  goes to the fly page and shows you the
product.

So you will have to figure out why your search (results) page is not
working.

CU,

Gert