[ic] [more-list] else tag

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Dec 3 19:09:36 UTC 2008

Quoting Mathew Jones (mat at bibliopolis.com):

> > The problem is the interplation level. It isn't checking that [/else] is the last
> > thing in the block. This would pirate an else from an [if ..] or anything else.
> > I think it would require a [then]....
>
> Maybe a different name for the tag instead of [else] to avoid interpolation issues? Something like
> [more-alt] or [more-else]

Shouldn't be necessary, and we don't want to introduce that type of thing.

> > If that problem is taken care of I could get behind it if the code removes
> > those insidious "cuddled else" statements. 8-)
>
> Even 'else' statements need to be cuddled every once in a while :)

Believe me, they are way too often already. 8-)

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  tollfree 800-949-1889 <mike at perusion.com>

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and
dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if
it had nothing else in the universe to do. -- Galileo