[ic] Search Problem

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Fri Dec 5 21:56:57 UTC 2008

I have narrowed my product search problem down to the Tables, product.txt,
spreadsheet is not populated. If I add items directly to this spreadsheet,
I can find them using the search box. I have tried everything but the
right thing to get the spreadsheet to populate from the DB or the
products.txt file. I am using 5.6.1. Using Open Office to add items from
my PC, and saving to Tab delimited format. I can see the items in the
items area, the tables area, and in the products/product.txt directory. I
have searched the documentation and have not yet found docs dealing with
this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kerry