[ic] Selinux and IC

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Dec 8 20:37:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Darnell Hudson wrote:

> I wash trying to figure out how to run IC with SeLinux enable. when it
> is enable I get can't access server but when I disable it, it runs

We use SELinux with Interchange, and if you just want it to work with
RHEL/CentOS/Fedora Apache, you need to allow the cgi-bin programs to open
a socket to Interchange.

I have to recommend that if you are not willing to invest some time really
learning SELinux, that you not use it. It will provide a lot of
frustration.

If you are willing to really learn SELinux, the added protection is very
nice.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen