[ic] Admin UI code issue

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Tue Dec 9 03:08:30 UTC 2008

Quoting Mike Heins (mike at perusion.com):
> That being said, you could try supplying an overall_template option in
> the call to the table-editor, i.e. a custom pages/admin/flex_editor. Something
> like:
>
>     [table-editor
> 	    cgi=1
> 	    form_name=flex_editor
> 	    keep-errors=1
>     ]
> 	{TOP_OF_FORM}
> 	{HIDDEN_FIELDS}
> 		    {:REST}
> 	{BOTTOM_OF_FORM}
>     [/table-editor]
>
> It has been a long time, so I can't be sure that is correct. You would have
> to refer to the source in all likelihood to completely nail it down.

And remember, you can copy the lib/UI/pages/include/templates/ui_type*
files to the catalog/include/templates directory and change those
markers there as well.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  tollfree 800-949-1889 <mike at perusion.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?