[ic] No folder node images in product tree

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Thu Feb 14 20:41:02 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 01:23:18AM -0000, Thomas Dukleth wrote:
> I have no [+] or [-] folder node images for expanding and collapsing nodes
> in the product tree display for the standard catalogue after at any time I
> have installed Interchange.

Could you look at Apache access/error logs and tell us if you see
requests to files fc.gif and fo.gif (you might have to reload
the page a few times).

To check, something like the following would do:
cd /var/log/apache2
tail -f *log | grep -E 'f.\.gif'

Then, if the requests to those files are being made, see
if the files are accessible.

-doc