[ic] Something for the whislist

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Jan 9 06:08:52 EST 2008

Quoting Lars Tode:
>Hi Interchange Developers,
>
>happy new year to everyone and a new idea in the new year ;-)
>
>Since the customers whishes to their custom shops are endless,
>especially the total_cost or discount calculation, I got the idea for a
>smal modification of Vend::Interpolate::total_cost
>
>There idea is, to configure some Subs (1, 2 or 3) in the catalog.cfg
>that are included the total_cost calculation.
[snip]

What you would like to accomplish can be done with the Levies
functionality of Interchange.

See:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2005-June/043253.html

Search for 'Levies' on the userlist and you'll find more examples.

Good luck !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting