[ic] Software Development - Outsourcing

Manchala Rachuri manchalar at simply-logic.com
Thu Jan 24 06:36:50 EST 2008

Hi,

We are Simply-Logic Technologies located at Chennai, India - we
provide custom software development, testing and consulting services.
Simply-Logic was established in November 2002.  Our mission is to
provide the highest quality service in a prompt, courteous and
professional manner –always.

While all programming happens at our branches in India, our Project
Management contacts at Florida and at California are also available to
handle any inquiries and can meet with you in person, as and when
required, to discuss business requirements and other details.

Simply-Logic is your complete outsourcing solution.  We work in such
diverse areas such as ASP, php, SQL Server, MySQL, ASP.Net, VB.Net,
C#, XML, Web Services, JAVA/J2EE technologies, Hand Held programming
(Pocket PC, Mobile Phone etc), as well as with legacy IBM systems,
VAX/VMS and UNIX.  Please contact us for more details on some of the
projects and websites we have worked to-date.

Simply-Logic has experienced staff and an excellent infrastructure to
meet your Information Technology needs, large or small.  Some of our
employees have each had over a decade and a half of extensive work
experience in the US and have worked on numerous large-scale software
projects.

To know more about us, please visit us at www.simply-logic.com.  We
can also provide references from our business partners.

The following is a list of some of our recent Web Design and
Development Projects:

www.vidhog.com
www.futureelectronics.com
www.accessworldtalent.com
www.manchesterpartnership.org.uk
www.property8.com
www.locateins.com
www.leashmedia.com
www.whodowelike.com
www.absolute-global.ca
www.photoimagecentre.co.uk
www.david-begg-associates.com
www.speedmateinthecity.co.uk
www.alanbrazilracing.com
www.yourplaceabroad.com
www.modjolife.com/modjo_cart
www.mytravelershaven.com
www.voyagern.com
www.phoenixway.co.uk
www.psychminded.co.uk
www.apollo-heating.co.uk
www.deligopicks.com/shop
www.wiseearthclean.com/shop
www.slploans.com/index.php
www.rmbrealtyonline.com
www.regionalriders.com
www.homes4u.co.uk
www.sellersecondhomes.com
www.showcasesonline.com
www.dlpprojector.co.uk
www.dianenivern.com
www.firesafetysign.co.uk
www.stock-solutions.co.uk
www.phtm.org

Our contact details are:

MSN Messenger: srini_bhavani at simply-logic.com
Yahoo: srinibhavani
Skype: srinibhavani

We are very interested to partner with Interchange, in
the areas of Software Design and Development, on a long-term basis.
Please contact us, should you need any additional details.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely
..Manchala Rachuri

Business Development