[ic] Cluster / IP question

Jonathon Sim sim at zeald.com
Sat Jan 26 02:01:35 EST 2008

We use a pretty similar setup using apache's mod_proxy_balancer, and the
answer is
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/TrustProxy.html

It sounds like your load balancer is an HTTP proxy server (eg
pound/pen/mod_proxy_balancer etc), so list its IP in that list and
interchange will trust the X-Forward-For header it sends.

Jonathon Sim <sim at zeald.com>
Senior Developer @ Zeald.com (http://www.zeald.com)