[ic] VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!

Rene Hertell interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 29 04:13:22 EST 2008

YAHOO!!!!! wrote:
> Dear Account User,
>
> This Email is from Yahoo! Customer Care and we are sending it to
> every Yahoo! Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
> congestions due to the anonymous registration of Yahoo! accounts so
> we are shutting down some Yahoo! accounts and your account was among
> those to be deleted.We are sending you this email to so that you can
> verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you
> are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space
> below. Your User name,Password,Date Of Birth (DOB) and your Country
> information would be needed to verify your account.
>
> Due to the congestion in all Yahoo! users and removal of all unused
> Yahoo! Accounts, Yahoo! would be shutting down all unused Accounts,
> You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login
> Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account
> will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.
>
> * User name: ..............................
>
> * Password: ................................
>
> * Date of Birth: ............................
>
> * Country Or Territory: ................
>
> After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not
> be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention
> to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.
>
> Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after
> two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
> permanently.

Dear Yihaa,

I just wanted to check that you don't need any more information than you
asked. I really want to to be sure that I will not loose my non-existent
Yihaa! account, so could I also send you my credit card-number with the
according CCV and blank cheque? For the check, please inform me your
address where I can send it.

Please be so kind and reply as soon as possible,

Best Regards,

Rene