[ic] category listing

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Sun Jul 20 19:49:26 UTC 2008

> ic at 3edge.com wrote:

1. Ah so it is actually displaying just like you want it to display, but
your buy buttons do not work?
That's not something I'd have guessed from your problem description.

2. Top posting is not going to help you getting your questions answered,
quite a few ppl who know what they talk about ignore top-posted messages.
Anal? Maybe, but so you know why response might be very low (although the
vagueness of questions doesn't help either).

3. Don't think I can be of more help than 'Add debug code and debug step by
step' or come up with showing exactly what you currently have done so
someone can point out where it goes south (use paste.me.uk in case you have
shitloads of code to show).

4. I'd appreciate answers to questions in responses ( "Did you ever get the
previous suggestions working about displaying data by category?" ) ....

CU,

Gert