[ic] AlwaysSecure for selected search results

Angus Rogerson arogerso at admmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 12 00:57:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a number of ways of searching books in our university bookstore -
author, title, course etc. I also have one search which provides a
personal booklist based on confidential course registration information
from the registrar. The customer must authenticate (using JA-SIG CAS) to
use this search. The authentication works but only when I have 'secure'
set properly. There are some scenarios where secure is not set.

AlwaysSecure lets me choose particular pages which must use the SecureURL
instead of VendURL. However, all searches come up as search.html, so
AlwaysSecure is all or nothing for search results.

Is there an equivalent to AlwaysSecure which will let me specify the