[ic] process.html - Table not found problem

David Davideth at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 17:25:08 UTC 2008

I keep getting an error when users try to access their order status.

from error.log:  cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process.html Table TRANSACTIONS not found
in databases

The needed files are present in the products directory and have the correct
owner, group, and properties 660 .
There are not any errors logged when the order is placed.
Is it possible that interchange is looking in the wrong place for the db
file?
Any suggestions as to where I should look?
I also get occasional errors for missing Table OPTIONS and MERCHANDIZING.

TIA,

David